Sunday, December 12, 2010

Caca de Perro

   I am sitting at a really cute cafe 2 blocks from my house doing work for comp and just relaxing. I ordered a cafe con leche (coffee with milk) and a salad that was brought to me with bread in a leather square dish and the dressing in a double shot glass with a baby spoon and I love it. They also gave me a half moon cookie for my coffee :) As I sit watching people pass by the other tables outside the window, I see a little white yippie dog poop right in front of me. If there's anything I will miss about this city its watching dogs poop anywhere and everywhere: as I enjoy some nice food, walk around, or just go on my way to work/school. Yesterday, as I was enjoying my day off I walked around Ricoletta (another part of town), I felt the dreaded slide.  This would be when your walking and suddenly you slide for no apparent reason and when you look down you realize you just stepped in some stupid dog's caca. So yeah good times. Im gonna miss it :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh. You're becoming a seasoned traveler. WELL seasoned that is.

    ReplyDelete