So recently while I work I've started listening to a podcast on itunes. This is something completely new to me I didn't really understand it, but its free and you just download it. I've been listening to one called WNYC Radiolab and it is SOOOOO interesting. I have to tell you because I enjoy listening to it sooo much. They basically bring up a "topic" something that you normally take for granted like love for instance, and they have people come on, usually experts in the field, and analyze it from all different angles tellings stories and stuff just to get you thinking about it. With love for instance they might talk about whats going on in your brain that makes you feel love or something to that nature and then go to an animals ability to love and they connect it all together.
So I put a link to the website on my blog on the left hand column if anyone has time while they are traveling to and from work or if they are allowed to listen while they work. Its really cool. There's tons of shows they've done on all different topics.
Anyways give it a look.
http://www.radiolab.org/
if you have itunes its easier to click podcasts and just search for WNYC ...
No comments:
Post a Comment