I left my jacket in the States by accident because I was leaving for BsAs from my grandmas house and I thought my jacket was there, but it wasn't. Being that the seasons are reversed it was the dead of winter when we arrived here so I was a bit cold all the time. SOO i finally had time to go looking for a jacket and spent all day, but no luck. Another day a little while after I was walking around 2 blocks from where I live and I found this store that had a beautiful red trench coat in the window. So the next day I went back to find it.
... but it didn't fit
As I was talking with the store owner looking around telling her about the trip and everything half in Spanish half in English. I came across this jacket that I tried on and it fit so well. It was made on a "Katie Mannequin" as Kelly would say :)
but the women said it cost 700 pesos
so i'm thinking ...
should I .... shouldn't I
finally i'm like ... ok ... Ill just get ...
Im walking home wearing it and i finally began to come to my senses.
1. the jackets cheaper quality than i thought
2. its from forever 21!!!
3. I JUST PAID 200 DOLLARS if you translate it to american !!!!!
4. OH AND BTW .... ITS ZEBRA PRINT AND 3/4 sleeved !!!! (doesn't keep you too warm )
5. I passed other jackets that were 300 pesos that were better quality on the way home !! grrrrr
frustrating ...
![]() |
| Im still angry at this jacket. |
all of these i knew before but was blinded by the hope of just getting jacket shopping done with. and id only been here for a little while so i didn't really know how much jackets ran for or anything.
So after freaking out and getting advise from Alissa and my mom, I tried to return it, but could only get store credit !!
so i had to keep going back to that awful cheap store, and look at that awful woman that ripped me off, until i finally got enough things from here to pay off my credit.
..... and I got as far away from that place as humanly possible.
Live and learn I guess :(

OH...MY...GOSH. That is HILARIOUS. You look SO unhappy in that coat!!!!!!!!! I would have never pictured you in a zebra jacket. :P
ReplyDelete